• Model should have no trace of previous Permanent Makeup on the area to be worked on
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must not be pregnant or breast feeding
• Must not have used Accutane for over a year
• Has not tanned, used Botox or Retin A for 30 days
• Should not be diabetic or has any condition that would interfere with healing
• The skin around the work area should be free of blemishes or irritation
• Skin should not be excessively oily
• Model should be patient and open minded with realistic expectations
Permanent Makeup Services
$25.00 - $150.00
A Certified Apprentice will perform Permanent makeup Services on the general public in a Michigan State Licensed Permanent Makeup Training Facility. All services are monitored and supervised by a Certified and Experienced Permanent Makeup Instructor.
Terms and Conditions
Model fees are paid in advance and are non-refundable. Once a service is purchased you will be contacted to schedule your appointment for the service or services you've requested. Service dates are available as soon as a few days up to 30 days.