House of Ahtemu Esthetician Program
500 6750 $500.00 - $6,750.00
12 WEEKS OF FUN AND LEARNING, ALL WHILE PREPARING FOR A LIMITLESS CAREER!!!!
Program Total $6,750
A non-refundable payment of $500 is required and applied to the total cost of the program
- Driver's license, state ID or birth certificate
- Alien card (if applicable)
- Students must be at least 17 years of age and have a high school diploma (from a state recognized school) or GED. Foreign diplomas must be translated
- Social security card
The House Of Ahtemu Hybrid Esthetic Program offers the flexibility and support to help you succeed.
- Students are in constant contact with their instructor. Daily and weekly check-ins and participation is required.
- Theory: Daily questions, quizzes, media and text book
- Practical: Virtual MPA's and weekly hands on MPA's
Soft Skills Toolbox
- Health and Public Safety 1
- Health and Public Safety 2
- Business Skills
Esthetics Part 1: Skin Foundations
- Career Opportunities and History of Esthetics
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Physiology and Histology of the Skin
- Disorders and Diseases of the Skin
- Skin Analysis
- Chemistry, Ingredients, and Selection
Esthetics Part 2: Skin Care Treatments
- The Treatment Room
- Facial Treatments
- Facial Massage
- Facial Devices and Technology
- Hair Removal
- Makeup Essentials
- Advanced Topics and Treatments
Kit includes: Textbook, Online Student portal (Videos, quizzes etc.), Licensing prep and kit program and MPA essentials.