MICRONEEDLING and DERMAPLANING CLASS $1,200
COURSE NAME: Introduction to Micro needling
Class Times: Monday - Friday 04:30 pm - 09:30 pm Saturday and Sunday 11:00 am - 4 pm
PART 1 (2.25 Hrs)
This session will focus on acquiring general background knowledge, specifically:
- The characteristics of different types of skin rejuvenation and how they compare to Micro Needling. General product knowledge.
- Sterile/Sanitary protocols from pre-treatment to post-treatment
- Specific procedures to be followed during the Micro Needling process
- Basic knowledge of after-care instructions that is provided to a client
Break (30 mins).
PART 2 (2.25 Hrs)
This session will be devoted to:
- Hands-on practical experience with a live model. (Bring your Model)
Class fee: $1,200 (Includes cordless machine, 10 Dermaplaning blades, Box of 10 Cartridges, Serum, After Care Cream)
Devices and Needles
Kit: Product and essentials (Machine and products are available for purchase at www.MMC4U.com)