- 10 Day Fundamental Permanent Makeup Class for Brows (Ombre Brows, Microblading, Hair stroke, Powder and Combination Brows) Eyeliner and Lips
10 Day Fundamental Permanent Makeup Class for Brows (Ombre Brows, Microblading, Hair stroke, Powder and Combination Brows) Eyeliner and Lips
10 Day Nanoblading, Ombre, Hair Stroke, Combination and Microblading (Manual and Machine) Eyeliner and Lips BONUS Tattoo Fade/ Removal
This class was designed for individuals with the desire to learn the fundamentals of Permanent makeup. Covering all aspects of Brows, eyeliner and lip permanent makeup application on practice mediums as well as live models.
Class meets for 10 consecutive Days for hands on manual and rotary machine training techniques.
Pre class study material and assignments must be completed prior to class and submitted on the first day of class.
A Certificate will be issued upon satisfactory completion of the class.
Total cost of class: $5,500 and is non-refundable.
Non-Refundable registration $1,500 (Goes toward the total cost of the class)
The balance of $4,000 is due on or before the first day of the class
Class Times: Daily 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
This class covers:
- Aftercare and Aftercare forms
- Client forms and Consultation
- Brow Mapping & Shaping
- Needle Position, placement and Depth
- How to secure your shape
- How to shade to achieve desired results
- How to use removal solution for tattoo removal
- Ombre Brows
- Hair Stroke with machine
- Microblading hair stroke pattern with hand tool
- Combination Powder and Hair Stroke
- Lip color and design
- Eyeliner Color and Design
- Color theory
Kit is includes:
(Supplies for 50 applications)
The GeneVa Intelligent Permanent Makeup Machine
20 Preassembled Microblading hand tools
50 Cleanup Shavers
6 Practice Skins (ink/inkless)
2 Brow guides
15 #1, 10 #5 or #3 and 5 #14F or #17F disposable cartridges
50 ring cups
100 pigment cups
Digital Class Prep-material is send 1 week prior to class