- 6 Day Fundamental Permanent Makeup Class for Brows (Ombre Brows, Microblading, Hair stroke, Powder and Combination Brows)
6 Day Fundamental Permanent Makeup Class for Brows (Ombre Brows, Microblading, Hair stroke, Powder and Combination Brows)
6 Day Nanoblading, Ombre, Hair Stroke, Combination and Microblading (Manual and Machine) BONUS Tattoo Fade/ Removal
This class was designed for individuals with the desire to learn the fundamentals of Permanent makeup for brows. Covering all aspects of Brows permanent makeup application on practice mediums as well as live models.
Class meets for 6 consecutive Days for hands on manual and rotary machine training techniques.
Pre class study material and assignments must be completed prior to class and submitted on the first day of class.
A Certificate will be issued upon satisfactory completion of the class.
Total cost of class: $3,550.00 and is non-refundable.
Non-Refundable registration $1,000 (Goes toward the total cost of the class)
The balance of $2,550.00 is due on or before the first day of the class
Class Times: Daily 11am -6pm
This class covers:
- Aftercare and Aftercare forms
- Client forms and Consultation
- Brow Mapping & Shaping
- Needle Position, placement and Depth
- How to secure your shape
- How to shade to achieve desired results
- How to use removal solution for tattoo removal
- Ombre Brows
- Hair Stroke with machine
- Microblading hair stroke pattern with hand tool
- Combination Powder and Hair Stroke
- Color theory
(Supplies for 30+ applications)
-The GeneVa Intelligent Permanent Makeup Machine
-15 #1, 2 #5 or #3 and 3 #14F or #17F disposable cartridges
-10 Preassembled microblading hand tools
-4 Practice Skins (ink/inkless)
-2 Brow guides
-30 ring cups
-60 pigment cups